Everybody loves this dessert! It is delicious and easy to wake.
- 3 cups tofu or 1`/ cups tofu plus 11/2 cups cream cheese
- 1/2 cup liquid fructose or honey
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 to 1 cup carob powder, depending on desired taste and darkness
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup nonfat powdered soymilk or cow’s milk (optional; add it if you like a firmer-textured cheesecake)
- crumbled sugar-free cookies or graham crackers to line the pan
- Blend the tofu, fructose, bananas, carob, and lemon juice together in a food processor at medium speed until smooth. If you like it firmer, add the powdered milk. (The mixture will not be firm until frozen)
- Lightly oil or butter a 9-inch cake pan. Place 1/2 inch layer of crumbled cookies in the pan. Pour the tofu mixture over the cookies.
- Put the pan in the freezer until the cake is firm, at least two hours. Take the cake out of the freezer a half-hour before serving.